New Book Releases

Four NEW Book realeases by Joseph Ahlman: Lost Marbles, Being Different, You Don't Scare Me Dad, & Chameleon on the Glass.

All available in Two Full Color Versions. For more details visit:

http://grafxpress.blogspot.com/


To place orders email: grafxpresspublishing@earthlink.net
For the latest info on current projects that Joseph Ahlman is working on visit
http://josephahlmanmultimedia.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 31, 2013


No Relation

A young girl had a crush on me
I really didn't care
For I was into other things
My future to prepare

A stranger tried to befriend me
Mine wasn't a rejection
We simply had no history
So I felt no connection

My parents tried to contact me
But I'm out on my own
I have a life, I'm busy now
Their care I have outgrown

I have a great career ahead
Though sad and all alone
I wish I had found love, a friend
A heart, a clue, a home

But life is what it is I guess
So why make speculation
My state and actions have no link
And so there's no relation

The treasures of the heart
Are quite a difficult assessment
But you can't hope for dividends
When you've made no investment

No comments:

Post a Comment