New Book Releases

Four NEW Book realeases by Joseph Ahlman: Lost Marbles, Being Different, You Don't Scare Me Dad, & Chameleon on the Glass.

All available in Two Full Color Versions. For more details visit:

http://grafxpress.blogspot.com/


To place orders email: grafxpresspublishing@earthlink.net
For the latest info on current projects that Joseph Ahlman is working on visit
http://josephahlmanmultimedia.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Release


My parents told me to “grow up”

My friends said I should “lighten up”

I’d like for them to both be pleased

But feel I’m cut off at the knees


My party said to voice opinion

Professors said I was their minion

It’s hard indeed to know my mind

When polling in a double bind


My children said I work too much

My banker told me not enough

To balance a check book isn’t hard

Compared to weighing both regards


My boss said that I was a winner

My priest told me I was a sinner

I asked myself if it were so

My conscience simply said, “You know.”


“You chase opinion in the wind”

“Yet rarely think to look within”

“For peace of mind you must appease”

“Your own heart to obtain release”


No comments:

Post a Comment